Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Why Pink Plaid Briefs?

In an effort to communicate something of myself as well as impress everyone with a clever play on words, I came up with Pink Plaid Briefs. I anticipate that while sharing brief bits of my sometimes checkered past, it will become obvious that I am not heterosexual nor am I a conformist. I am a bit irreverent, a little crude and a survivor of several "shameful" maladies.

I hope my recollections will give hope to a recovering momma's boy, a recovering Catholic, a recovering alcoholic, a recovering dope fiend or the bullied. With the help of some very good folks, I have been pulled from the wreckage of my best attempt at life. I am still standing, relatively happy and healthy and not ashamed to show anyone my Pink Plaid Briefs. God knows that when I was drinking, anyone could see my privates just for the asking.

Hold that thought...
James

1 comment: